These scarves are all dyed the colors that I think of as Spring-like: misty and delicate, yet with lots of subtle variation. Information on the 4 different styles of silk scarf I dye can be found here. Click on any picture to enlarge it!
- Breath of Spring combines light grey & tan with the lightest of greens and a hint of gold.
- Lilac is dyed with light purples, along with a misty gray and a light greenish-gold.
- Ocean Surf combines the blues, teals and greens found in the Caribbean.
- Abalone is a delicate mix of gray, tan, light pink with a hint of gold.
- Jasmine combines the pink of a jasmine bud with the light green of early leaves and a grey from a misty morning.