These scarves are all dyed the colors that I think of as Summery: strong, vibrant and clear. Information on the 4 different styles of silk scarf I dye can be found here. Click on any picture to enlarge it!
- Aurora is a combination of a brilliant magenta, a greeny gold and a turquoisey teal.
- Crocus is a combination of a gold, a beautiful purple that separates to blue like the veins on a crocus, and teeny bits of a leafy green.
- Daffodil Sky is a combination of a yellow-gold, 2 shades of blue and teeny bits of a leafy green.
- Gerber Daisy combines the fuchsia, red, melon and gold I see in…you guessed it…Gerber Daisies.
- Sunset is a brilliant gold that combines with a rich red and then deepens into a dark burgundy.
- Wisteria, combines the beautiful blues and purples of one of my favorite flowers.