These scarves are all dyed the colors that I think of as Winter colors – bright colors deepened the darkness that is the night sky on the shortest days of the year. Information on the 4 different styles of silk scarf I dye can be found here. Click on any picture to enlarge it!
- Burnt Fire takes a glorious fire red and shades it to the deepest black.
- Black Orchid is a vivid magenta, deep purple and black.
- Lunar Eclipse features the colors of a “blue moon” on a dark night.
- Kelp contains all the greens you’d find in a heap of seaweed washed up on an Atlantic beach.
- Madrigals was a special order done for a choir I loved so much I wanted to offer it to you!
- Moonlit Moth is the pale lavender of delicate moth wings, with the grey and black of a moonlit sky